The Véraison Guest Room
Véraison is a French word for the "the onset of grape ripening" when our grapes miraculously transform from green to purple in mid to late summer. This new guest room is a wonderful addition to Gjoa's Vineyard. It does not have a full kitchen but plenty of room to enjoy some local cheese, a fresh baguette and to pull a cork on your favourite wine you discovered earlier that day. In the morning you can toast a bagel and enjoy your coffee or tea on your shaded patio.
• newly renovated bedroom with comfy queen bed
• hardwood floors and walk in closet
• gorgeous shower with a view and heated tile floors in the ensuite
• 48” tv, dvd player, sound bar for your music and free wireless internet
• small fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee press, dishes, cutlery and of course wine glasses.
• private patio and private entrance
• just a short walk to the Vineyard Guest Suite (close but not too close)
$160/night + $50 cleaning fee
4 night minimum stay
based on double occupancy
Check in 4:00pm - Check out 11:00am
Maximum 2 adults
Sorry, no pets, $75 cancellation fee
taxes: 8% provincial, 2% municipal, 5% federal for a total of $15%
Full payment up front with 100% refund if cancellation 60 days before stay. 50% refund if cancellation 30 days before stay.
Click on our "Availabiltiy Calendar" to see if the dates you want are available.
Gjoa's Vineyard • Penticton B.C. • 403 606 6062